The latest version of Planning to Change the World: A Plan Book for Social Justice Teachers edited by Tara Mack and BayCES Advisory Board member Bree Picower is available for pre-order. We haven’t ordered our copy yet, but you know how we love planning around here.
- Leading for Equity in Battle Creek, MI
- Register for Learning Policy Institute’s Upcoming Webinar: Building a Strong, Sustainable Teacher Work Force
- Partner Blog: The Impact of NEP
- Think, Engage, and Act Differently
- New Oakland Education Investment Fund, Educate78, announces partnership with the Black Teacher Project!
- PolicyLink asks, Will You #ClaimTheTorch?